Lots of reasons: Zuko is, by some opinions, the most fascinating character on Avatar: the Last Airbender. He's interesting and angsty and rather amusing and erm... rather attractive.
He's just awesome, okay?!?
Affiliates (aka Avatar PIMPS!)
avatar_fans is pretty much the biggest general Avatar comm out there; you can find everything, from invigorating discussion to icons and fics and fanart and... seriously, whatever. EVERYTHING. emocircusfreak another spiffy new Zuko community, this time celebrating Zuko and Ty Lee. ^_^ zukoxyue a Zue comm, for all you who ship the "fairytale couple". maiko100 a 100 fics challenge community for all you Maiko shippers out there. ♥ high_born a Zuko/Toph comm. Lots of good stuff there. fire_war_room a comm for... Fire Lord Ozai fans! Cuz he's rather important in Zuko's arc. brothersin_arms a Zuko and Sokka friendship! community. Gotta love those crazy boys.
1. Be Respectful. At All Times. Period.
2. On that same vein: No bashing!
3. Credit all images, excerpts, etc.
4. No posts higher than PG-13! This is, after all, a children's show: if you want to have more... mature discussion, I'd urge you to check out zukogetslaid
5. No EXCESSIVE swearing/vulgarity: and please no f-bomb, period. (I'm okay with most other swear words, used sparingly, but please no f-word.)
6. Spoilers, large pictures, large amounts of text (like fics), or more than three icons must be under an LJ-cut.
7. Only one post will be allowed for episode discussion. Unless otherwise previously announced, that will be set up by me.
8. No vigilants (meaning no armchair mods!)
9. If you have massive, massive spoilers--like you're the only person in the world who's seen all of S3, or something insane like that--wait to talk about it until the official episode post. For UKers: you can post your own discussion posts, but YOU MUST POST WARNINGS.
10. NO SHIP WARS. Seriously. If you start a shipwar on my comm, I'll find some magical way (*insert Aang/Sokka's spirit noises here*) to eat you through the Internet.